Our team has a long-standing reputation for handling large and complex losses in the international construction industry.
We have built up unrivaled experience on a range of projects, including hydroelectric power schemes, roads, bridges, tunneling,
We will respond quickly wherever our services are needed. Our team includes qualified adjusters with experience in handling construction and erection risks, building and quantity surveyors, and civil and structural engineers.
The experience accumulated by these professionals extends into most aspects of civil, structural and building works. This includes the measurement, estimating and reinstatement of damage, as well as controlling costs, programming and project management.
- Advance Loss of Profits (Delay in Start Up)
- Boilers, gas turbines and compressors
- Contractors and Erection All Risks
- Engineering interruption
- Heavy industrial processing equipment
- Mining, smelting and rolling mills
- Power generation including hydro-electric